Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SARA Archiving session is being reloaded or is restored by reloading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP 4.6c, Oracle, HPUX.

I have copied one of the archive files in the temp location on the unix level.

I'm trying to view the old document in SARA>ARchive information system>Arhive explorer.

When i give the inputs, I get the following message.

"Archiving session 006169 is being reloaded or is restored by reloading

Message no. BA 217

Diagnosis

You tried to read data from archiving session 006169. The archiving

session is currently being reloaded, or can be accessed by reloading.".

Can anybody advise how to get around this message.

Thanks.

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check that status of the archiving session that the document is calling... You can do that using SARA -> object -> Management...

Also make sure that your repository is online.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,this session number appears in the "archiving sessions to be reloaded".

I dont see any active background job doing the reloading.

The archive files are accessible through SARA.

I'm doing it in my quality server, but executing the reloading in background will put the data back into the database.

This particular shipping document which I need appears in the session which is getting reloaded.

For the other shipping documents, i managed it in SARA-->archive explorer and fetched the required wanted.

Can you please advise how can this reload session be changed to completed status.

thnx.

Prasanna

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For some reason that data has been mark to be reloaded... to reload the data and send it back to the DB follow the instructions in the link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/e4f6415705cb17e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

NOTE: reloading data into the DB should be done only in emergency cases where no other options are available, i trust you know what you're doing

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Juan.

Yes, ideally I dont want to carry out reloading the old data into the database although i'm executing it on the QA.

Thanks.

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

Please cross check at table level for no of data before and after reload. After reload then check the shippement documents for standard transaction but not in AIS.

In reload program there might be inconsistance in reloading all the data back to system so there is a need to cross check all the table level entries.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Edited by: Ajay Kumar on Feb 1, 2010 4:46 AM