cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add output type to existing billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have some billing documents that are missing an output condition. The documents were created before the output condition record was created.

I know I can go into VF02 and the system will now add the missing condition type to the document. However, we have over 7,000 documents. Is there a program or transaction that can be run to have the billing document go through output determination again?

Thanks.

Maggie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor

Hello Maggie,

sorry, no program or transaction exist to massive redetermination of output.

Best regards.

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maggie,

why do not you have a try with LSMW? check it and let us know.

Venkat Cheedalla

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Maggie,

Ivano is correct, nothing standard to address this. Having said that, ran into this once before as well. Assuming the invoice documents meet the output determination (e.g. any requirements in your procedure), work with ABAP resource to do utility program that basically enters into a billing document via VF02, and then saves. The entry into the document will cause output determination to fire (as you know), and the save will post the determined output to NAST table accordingly. If memory serves me correct, was pretty easy program request when I presented to the ABAP resource at the time. Please revert if you need more.

Thanks,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie

Answer is Tcode VF31, select appropriate output type and transmission medium, enter processing mode as 1 (first processing), billing data is optional>> and hit execute.

- Dinesh

mgbernardo
Participant
0 Kudos
VF31 does not redetermine output messages. Only processes pending ones or repeat already existing 😕
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First add new condition type under Tcode - NACE

now run VF24 - Create invoice list - click on document dropdown button - Its shows Edit work list for invoice lists - enter the from to billing date and execute

Hope its helps

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response.

The billing document has already been created. VF24 is looking at the billing due index and these documents do not exist there. When I run VF24, nothing comes up.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VF31, Enter the new output type, enter the billing document numbers from to range and execute

hope you got the answer

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the transaction code VF31 and enter the output type , Transmission Medium as 1, processing mode as 1

and all the billing documents for which you want to trigger the output

Processing mode plays a significant role here

If you enter the Processing Mode as 1 it will trigger the output first time and process them

So enter it and check

regards,

santosh