cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM org and HR org in SAP ECC

0 Kudos

We have SRM organization replicated from SAP ECC HR organization . We have not set up the automatic replication of HR org changes into SRM organization . Is there a report available in SRM to compare the SRM org and HR org at any point of time.

I have some concerns in activating the automatic replications . 1) What will happen to the attributes ,set up at the org level which are affected by the changes update . 2) when the new org id is created , how we will ensure that the attributes and pur group responsibility is set up for that newly created organization .

I appreciate the valuable inputs

Thanks

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You should set up automatic replication using change pointers in HR, but bear in mind the following:

- in PFAL, create a variant ensuring that the tranfer mode is set to Update and not Insert. This means that all attributes in SRM will be retained, and you do not risk to remove any attributes

- in SRM new users to an org.unit will inherit all attributes already assignet to that org.unit, so basically all new object will inherit attributes. The exception is of course if you have new org.units at root-level

- you should read carefully SAP note 550055

brgs Ziggy

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply and it is quite useful . For example when new employee is added in the org and when the employees are moved from one org to other org is not getting updated in update mode. I think we need to use insert mode to update these kind of changes. what are the elements get updated when we run the PFAL in update mode.

Thanks

Mani

0 Kudos

Request SRM experts to share their experiences on how to maintain HR org integration with SRM org ongoing basis.

Thanks , Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

Were you able to bring in New employees into SRM? We are facing the same issue.RHALEINI run in update mode does not bring in New employees into SRM.

Thanks

RamanAK.

Answers (0)