cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Check includes POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

We include Purchase Orders when calculating available stock (ATP).

My questions are:

1. According to standard SAP behavior it does not matter whether the PO is released or not. Can someone confirm that?

2. If we wanted to ensure that a PO is released before it is available for Sales Orders to confirm against, how could I do that? In other words, I want to include only released POs in ATP quantity... how would I do that?

Thanks,

Anisha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. According to standard SAP behavior it does not matter whether the PO is released or not. Can someone confirm that?

This is correct. In OVZ9, you can check the release status for only STO and Stock transport order requisitions.

2. If we wanted to ensure that a PO is released before it is available for Sales Orders to confirm against, how could I do that? In other words, I want to include only released POs in ATP quantity... how would I do that?

You may need to use user exit to acheive the requirements. Check exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 and EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 in the include ATP00001.

There is alternative suggestion provided in one of the forum responses at [ ATP Check |]

Regards,

Answers (0)