Jai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales order overview screen (t.code VA02), in the sales tab, you can find a field pricing date. Here for the first 100 order enter the old pricing date and for the rest add the new pricing date.

YOu can t.code MASS to update the date field in the sales order. The field name is VBKD-PRSDT.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for immediate response for the issue,

I tried this using MASS Transaction,but unable to solve it,

can you send it step by step process how to achieve it.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Jai

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with below steps;

- Enter t.ocde MASS

- Select object BUS2032 in the object type field, then execute.

- For table, select SD document: Business item data and fields selection (under fields tab) are MASSSDHEAD_S-PRSDT and MASSSDPOSVBKD-PRSDT. Then click on Execute.

- In the next screen, enter the sales document numbers and execute. The system will display list for changes.

- In the new values field, enter the old pricing date or new pricing date (based on your requirement).

- Click on Carry out a MASS change button. Then click on Save button.

- Then go to t.code VA05. I assume all these are still open order. In the open order list, select the sales order for which the pricing changes has to be carried out. Then go to menu Edit -> Mass change -> New Pricing. In the next screen select the option that suits your scenario. The system will automatically update the pricing.

You must first check in your test system and then try in the production system. If some sales order is missing in the result, then you must check the sales order individaully. Note that if billing document is already created and released to accounting, then you can't update the pricing date in the system.

Regards,