cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I firce procurement Card settlement in SRM 7.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are moving from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0, and I would like to understand if there is a way to force items to be settled to a procurement card in 7.0 (using an external cataog aggregator). Currently, in 5.0, we have a "P" appended to the end of a product category when they come from the catalog if they are forced to be settled to a procurement card. This means we also have to maintain all product categories twice (once with a P and once without) in COMM_HIERARCHY. we have a BADI in place to force the pro card selection if the product category ends with a "P".

Is there an easier way in SRM 7.0? We want to replice PO's back to ECC but do not want to have to maintain all product categories twice in both environments!

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not good idea to have all categories twice. I would implement a solution with customer field and CHECK BADI.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

Can you please provide more details on this for me? Is the "Customer Field" the supplier, because we would like to be able to have different settlement methods for each supplier in some cases, because it will be possible to procure items from a supplier for MRO items and settle them to a work order and cost center, while still procuring from that same supplier for non maintenance items that will be paid for with a procurement card.

Thanks - Eric