cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Receiver Determination in PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where in we have to use the Enhanced Receiver Determination for one of our scenarios for choosing the receiver.We are on PI7.1.

As of now,we have mapped a constant rcvr(Test_Supplier) to the Service in the message mapping from our source to the target -Receivers, as we do for Enhanced Receiver determination.The rcvr determination choosing Extended and the correct Operation mapping has been configured.The coresponding Interface determination and Receiver agreements have also been configured.

When trying to test this by posting a payload through RWB,we get the No_Receiver_Case_Async error.

Is it necessary to map the party field also in the message mapping?Am I missing something here?Kindly advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>Is it necessary to map the party field also in the message mapping?Am I missing something here?Kindly advise.

no party is not necessary - you only need service

but check if the target message - receiver - contains the namespace from the original receiver message type

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Induja,

Hope this helps !!!

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

Regards,

J Augastine

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When trying to test this by posting a payload through RWB,we get the No_Receiver_Case_Async error.

Is the Mapping which you developed to determine the receiver(s) able to give the appropriate output? Apart from cache problem, this can also be the issue when the mapping does not produce i.e. no proper service is populated in the corresponding node....the service must be actually present (and active) in ID

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos
          • WRONG POST *********

Edited by: SoumenDas2009 on Jan 26, 2010 1:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check all your ID configuration specially receiver determination...check the cache also....do some dummy changes in receiver determination and activate it...

Regds,

Pinangshuk.