cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the following agreement with the customer.

For the sales of first 100 MT he will not get any Discount.

From 100 MT to 1000 MT he should get Rs: 1/- Discount for every KG.

Above 1000MT he should get discount Rs: 0.50/- Discount for every KG.

I am using Customer rebate and selected scale type in the condition Type is Graduated - to Interval.

In the rebate Agreement I have maintained the following scales:

Up to 100 MT - 0

Up to 1000 MT - 1/-

Up to 9999999 MT - 0.50/-

In the Billing document, system is picking rebate agreement is found with zero value. We are unable to identify the cause and solution. Any body encountered this. Thanks a lot for your immediate help.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please check the conditiontype maintained for the rebate should be in the proper access sequence ,like sales org,customer,plant,material, etc,and also check the customer master data in the billilng tab,relevant for rebate should be in the ticked position, then only the system will consider for rebate, and also check the value of the sales order before saving, and also check the condition type has been maintained in the pricing procedure as 21 inthe requirement field i hope ,that means this condition type will onlyreflect in the billing document.

I hope this will work toyour requirement

Revert for any clarification.

Best regards,

Kalyan

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the quantity that is billed? Is it less than 100 or more?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

I am elaborating my requirement.

I am using Customer rebate agreement and selected scale type in the condition Type is Graduated - to Interval.

In the rebate Agreement I have maintained the following scales:

Up to 100 MT - 0

Up to 1000 MT - Rs 1/- should be given for every KG on and above sale of 100 MT

Up to 9999999 MT - Rs.0.50/- for every KG on above sales of 1000 MT

Example: In a month if customer purchases 110MT he should get rebate for 10MT (10000KG * Rs 1/- = 10,000) so totally he should get Rs 10,000 rebate.

In the Billing document, system is picking rebate agreement is found with zero value. We are unable to identify the cause and solution. Any body encountered this. Thanks a lot for your immediate help. full rewrds will be given for better/nearest solution.

Thanks & regards