cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario, where I want to give the discount to customer after I receive 20 sales orders from customer.

Example: Scenario is If customer purchase 20 FCL (Full container Load) cargo of goods from me, I will offer 10% discount in the 21st sales order. Cargo Type I am capturing through Usage field in the sales order (Say LCL or FCL cargo). Any body has Idea how to map this scenario?

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should consider to use the Rebate Processing. Determine the Rebate Agreement to decide the discount for customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

You can provide the discount based on the quantity or fixed amount for which the customer avails the discount.

In VK11 while maintaining the condition type for discount ,there u can choose depending the scale quantity in the respective of quantity or fixed amount (not in termsof sales order ) .

I hope this wil work to your scenario.

Please revert for any

Best regards,

Kalyan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Cargo Type I am capturing through Usage field in the sales order

Are you maintaining that so much quantity will accommodate one FCL container anywhere in SAP ?? Without maintaining this, I dont think you can address your requirement.

Moreover, you have not indicated that either it is going to be one material or mixture of different materials. Suppossing if customer orders for mixed material but it will accommodate one FCL, will the discount be offered ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Any response/solution to the above scenario.

Thanks & Regards