cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript modification not displaying in invoice print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have created a new sapscript and assigned it as a routine to an output type in IMG. The testing part went fine and print preview was OK both through SE71 form preview tool and VF03 (billing document). However I noticed I had to make some changes to the text on the form (layout corrections) so, I went back to my form in SE71, did the changes and this time I'm able to see the modifications within the print preview tool of SE71 but can't see anything while launching print preview in VF03, like I hadn't corrected anything !

It seems that there's somehow a connection missing somewhere between my newly modified sapscript form and the actual print output of the corresponding billing document associated to it via the output type, but I can't figure out which one!!

Any hints / help would be higlhy appreciated !

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind people,

I resolved the issue !

CK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide your solution? I am having a similar issue. Thanks.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate the form after making the changes? If you don't activate, it will look fine in SE71 but the application will use the older actvated form.

Also, if the form exists in more than one language, check that you updated the one with the correct language key.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind people,

I resolved the issue !

CK

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess many people have spent time to read your post, and try to find out what could be the issue. Any little feedback would be appreciated. Thx