cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download E-Mail + Attachment from CRM System to Local Harddrive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to download all E-Mails (incl. Attachment) from the CRM EIC Webclient System to the local

harddrive (alternatively to the server drive). If its possible, I need the relation from the one order

number to the mails (inlc. Attachment).

Does anyone knows where the Mail are stored in the CRM Webclient System? Or can anyone

give me a hint how I can realise a mass download (function module, class, method,...).

The reason is, that the CRM System will be shutdown concerning insolvency and the Mails are

necessary for the liquidation.

Thanks,

Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Faatz on Jan 25, 2010 4:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas

We have a similar requirement. Were you able to extract the Email data.

It would be helpful if you can share the solution.

Regards

Rupesh

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Just to clarify, I assume that you are referring to emails that arrive into the system via SAP Connect interface and are processed via the Agent Inbox (and not referring to emails that arrive via the ICI interface and are directly pushed to agents)? The ICI emails are typically stored on a third-party email server, so they would not be stored in SAP CRM. On the other hand, the SAP Connect emails are stored in the CRM system, sort of, though its rather complicated. The emails are converted into a combination of CRM workflow and SAP Office document and are broken up and stored in a variety of different tables. So there isn't really an single email that is stored and easily retrieved.

Incoming ICI emails are first converted into an SAP workflow work item until accessed in IC and then are converted and stored as SAPoffice document in tables SOFM, SOOD (header info) , SOC3 (for non krpo) , SOFFCONT1 (for kpro / binary data) -- and if the document has been sent -- also in SOOS, SOST, and SOES (for externally sent documents). I'm not sure if this helps you at all

Best regards,

John