cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed and re-published RFQ doesn't trigger email notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running SRM 7.0 SP 5.

I have set up customizing for output control for Action Profile BBP_PD_BID as follows:

Processing Time: Processing when saving document

Processing time not permitted: Immediate processing

When I first published an RFQ, the email notification was sent to vendor and the sent request could be seen in SOST. However, when I changed the RFQ and re-published it, although a new RFQ version is generated, there doesn't seem to be an email notification to the vendor, because there is no SOST entry. Any pointer is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am just following up to see if anybody has similar experience before. We are encountering the same issue in SRM 5.0 (we are at SP15) as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I realized the problem is not that the email notification is not triggered, but the original bidders aren't included in the recipient list while the new bidders are. So I am going to close this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Jay ":

I can't understand what is your mean .I met the same problem .Could you please explain it detailed .

Br !

Alex !

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI JAY

1330173 Changed version not taken in Bid invitation during publish

Is it applicablke for you . now server service.sap is down. kindly check

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

After checking the code base, I believe this note SHOULD BE applicable to our SP. However, the note itself is having the wrong validity definition (should be > SP05 instead of SP05). So with our current SP level (05), it's not possible to apply the note. I will create an OSS message to SAP for this. Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, the corrections in note 0001330173 was reverted by another note 0001391712. So the issue is still unresolved.