cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print button disabled in Adobe pdf form

0 Kudos

Hi,

I created Invoice pdf form using interface BIL_INTERFACE . Print preview is coming perfectly but Print button is disabled .

When i click the security settings ,it shows "this document has a open password or a modify password . You cannot print this

document." In permission details, it shows in security tab,

Printing : Not allowed .

How to change this restriction to print that document .

Kind regards,

S.Sivakumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you mark the preview option i see in my case that noprint option is equal to 'X'. That 'X' is the cause of the print button is disable.

This var is in output params.

Estructure:

fp_outputparams-noprint = ' '. "Activate Print Button

Regards,

Jonatan.

0 Kudos

Hi Jonatan,

The problem is Printbutton is disabled in Adobe reader not in SAP .Also if i try to print directly without print preview, output

is not generated .The probelm is not because of LS_DOCPARAMS .The problem is due to the security settings of the document

generated . The error read is as follows :

This document has an open password or a modify password .

You cannot print this document .

Document Security :

The document's security method restricts what can be done to the document .

Security Method : Password Security

Document restrictions summary :

Printing : not allowed .

I am not generating Interactive form , i am creating only static pdf form for printing purposes .

I am able to see print preview but unable to print Adobe pdf form .

Thanks & Regards,

S.Sivakumar

Edited by: sivakumar subramaniam on Jan 25, 2010 10:21 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member748539
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Configure Internet Explorer to use the plugin / Acrobat Reader to open PDF files

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, check LCD help:

permissions

Security settings that restrict users from opening, editing, or printing a PDF document. Permissions cannot be changed unless the user has the permissions password. You can set permissions in LiveCycle Designer, Acrobat, or Adobe document services.

Otto

0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I am using SFP transaction for creating Adobe static Pdf forms . I checked all the options in SFP transaction for changing the

security settings , i am unable to find it . Is this a BASIS issue whether i have to check ADS configuration . Kindly guide me on

this .

Thanks and Regards,

S.Sivakumar

Edited by: sivakumar subramaniam on Jan 26, 2010 12:34 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Jonatan,

You are correct .In program SD_BIL_PRINT01,ls_outputparams-noprint was set to 'X' .

ls_outputparams-noprint = gc_true. " no printing in the preview

I cleared it and its working fine .

Solved problem .

Thanks to Otto too .

Thanks and Regards,

S.Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing the same problem. Could you please explain how did you clear the value since it's a standard program?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Regards,

Khalida

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

Could you please let us know how did you cleared that Statement in Standard program.. My Developer said we cant clear that, this is Standard program.

Many Thanks in Advance