cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hide fields at sales order document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client needs a sales order by services sales, so it's not necesary some fields like "ship to party", "Req delv date", etc-

how can i disable and hide this fields?

thanks for your help.

best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you want to deactivate the ship to party field in a Sales Order?

That is such a basic field!

My client needs a sales order by services sales

Curiosity kills the cat.

Could you please explain the business requirement in general terms?

My understanding is that the ship-to-party is critical in Service Management!

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franck Lumpe,

I dont need ship-to-party because it's a sales order for services. So nothing related with delivery should be at sales order.

Best regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

On one hand you are right, the Ship-To-party should not matter in case of a debit note (for services).

On the other the ship-to-party can still be relevant for tax determination.

IMHO the ship-to-party in a debit note is relevant from a Reporting point of view if you want to do Sales Reporting on the Ship-to party in addition to the Sold-to party.

My recommendation: Don't mess with the standard system for aesthetic considerations.

If the Ship-To = Sold-To you will have the same data in both fields, that's fine.

If they are different, then the Ship-To party is relevant from a Sales Point of View.

Best Regards / Un cordial saludo,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistics Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for help me!

The issue is solved!

Best regards!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

It can be done through SHDO - Transaction variant ,there you can select the fields that are not required to be kept as hidden for ship to party and requested delivery date and also try from the partner determinatin procedure there by assigning the partner determination procedure to sales document type at customer and header ,there u can hide ( removing tick mark from the box) for ship to party particularly.I hope it will work according to your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the T-code VOA0, hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with SHD0 tcode.

Also follow this link for detailed explanation:

[SAP HELp|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/7d/f639f8015111d396480000e82de14a/content.htm]

Regards

Edited by: SAP2020 on Jan 25, 2010 8:32 PM