Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in webdynpro java interactive forms used

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

I have followed the installation manual to configure ADS wizzard service which is done successfully. I have also made a webdynpro java project where I use very simple smartform with FirstName and LastName as context variables. But when I run the application I see

java.io.IOException: Cannot connect to http://<server>:50000/inspection.wsil, used user to connect: administrator Check if the valid port is used or the system is not down. HTTP Message : Unable to connect to <server>:50000 - Connection timed out: connect

If I put this wsil URL it works fine. But I don't know if any thing is missing in configuration. I am quite new in smartform need help.

I have also downloaded credtional file from SDN but I am new and need help to setup in NWA if this cause the error.

If any one can recommend me step by step guide would be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

NK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have solved the problem. it is now showing me smartform in WD runtime.

Solution:

I have followed the blog and restart the server. Ofcouse I made a WD development component and ran it.

*Blog link

/people/scott.jones/blog/2007/09/13/installing-and-configuring-sap-interactive-forms-by-adobe-for-the-sap-netweaver-composition-environment*

Thanks for your help, specially Otto.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you also describe what have you done so far in the configuration and the document you´ve followed? -

-

I asked about the configuration steps, what have you done? How have you tested it? Have you tested it, right?

Have you tried offline form to try if at least some Adobe is working? -

-

there are more than one (WD) scenario possible with Adobe in SAP. Have you tried anything else to prove if the error is in the ADS config, the license or somewhere else?

Otto

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Otto,

well I have no such concrete one source to follow and setup ADS services. But some how from sap help portal, and Tutorial on Installing Credentials and Configuring ADS author Amol Gupta, and ADS configuration guide sourced: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30a9630b-4f89-2a10-6fab-e311b3ffd...

I have also tested the service in the wsnavigator AdobeDocumentServicesTestVi, but got error level 2 with Entity: ConfigurationService Error: Checking for default credential aliases - failed

Here I found creditional error. which I have to configure in NWA, I guess.

I have downloaded creditional from http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70aa75cc-6ac3-2910-c78c-ade192ec8...

I need help to configure this creditional also.

And If you have some useful guides then please recommend me.

Regards,

NK

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

there is a little mismatch in your question: is that smartform or Java WD Adobe? Can you also describe what have you done so far in the configuration and the document you´ve followed? Have you tried offline form to try if at least some Adobe is working?

Regards, Otto

former_member202443
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Otto,

Thanks for your reply.

As I understood, ADS are available as WS which can be used to transformed data into PDF format and they are also used to take input data from user to the server.

So far, I have created a WD compnent and used a view controller containing interactiveform object which I have edited and bind two context variables like FirstName and LastName. I want to break here and run the WD application which should show me interactiveform with these two fields, this is my understanding. Later I will see how to use them into PDF format either to print or save the file.

It shows me in design time (WD) but when I run the application such error occurs, as mentioned in last message.

Regards,

NK