cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Service Notification (CS module)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In tabe VIQMEL what is the field QMDAB (date for completion of notication) is?

From where does the table and field picks up this data? Where can i see this value in transactional document (may be notificaiton) does this value remain constant always or gets changed, if gets changed on what basis?

I have a ticket from long in my queue and can be resolved only if these things are clarified.

Awaiting your replies.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once required tasks is finished, then to close the service notification, you select the flag: "Complete notification", where it will pop up with completion date & time, which will be stored in Table:QMEL- Notification & VIQMEL - NOtification header data.

Initially when the status marked as complete, those details will be stored in this table / field & still , there is chance of changing the status from "Completion" to "In process" & again to "Completion" because of some tasks all revoked again. Then these change of completion date & time will be stored in some other fields such as Ref. date & time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reaz,

Thanks for your reply. I got some idea anyhow.

when i create a notification with type YY for a Llyods code, a popup will come which shows the last 6 notifications created for that Llyod code. My question is when will particular notification will not appear in the list of Popup?

I got a ticket where some notifications expected to show in the popup were missing now i want to know why those particular notifications created with same Llyods were missing from the popup.

Awaiting for your reply.

Cheers,

Anil.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about this Llyods code-- may be developed for your client scenario. expecting it will pop up with incomplete notifications or list of notifications pending.

find out , why this pop up is developed for, whether it will display only incomplete notifications r something?

Answers (0)