cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDX_ALENO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i'm doing an idoc to file scenario which is executing fine. But the idoc adapter is expecting the acknowledgement from the receiving system. so the acknowledgement is failing. as far as i read in te forum i was able to understand that it can be turned off using the IDX_ALENO report, which we should carry out in the SAP system(and not in XI - please correct me if i'm wrong). but when i try to run in it in the sap system , it says IDX_ALENO does not exist. any suggestion on to this would be very much helpful.

regards,

rahul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IDXNOALE report through transaction se38.

There, click on request acknowledgement button, and in exceptions section, provide the message type for which you donot want acknowledgements. Make sure that you specify the proper port.

After this configuration, you shouldnt find an entry in the second column of sxmb_moni

Regards,

Smitha.

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The report <b>IDX_NOALE</b> and Table <b>IDXNOALE</b> is available in XISERVER ..specify the port, the

client of the sender, and the message type.

Hope this is helpfull ...

Regards,

Sridhar

Message was edited by: sridhar reddy kondam

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Just make an entry in the table IDXNOALE in XI by providing the details for the port, IDOC etc for which the Acknowledgements need to be turned off. <b>The details must be for the system from which the IDOC is being received from into XI.</b>

regards,

bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

i gave in the idx_noale transaction in the xiserver , the port of the sender sap sytem from which thre idoc is send and also the corresspoding client. but still wen i check in the transaction sxmb_moni its showing the same error. wen i check the reliable messagin tab in sxmb_moni its showing the status like

SystemAckRequested="false" SystemErrorAckRequested="true" ApplicationAckRequested="true" ApplicationErrorAckRequested="true" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:QualityOfService>ExactlyOnce</SAP:QualityOfService>

weni go and check the table idxnoale there is the corressponding entry i made through the report idx_noale.

can u tell me where i went wrong.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IS your IDXNOALE table has an entry of IDX1 transaction entry in the XI server? (Port and client)

Check this.

REgards,

Moorthy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

In your XI, go to the table IDXNOALE and check if the entried has been made for the follwoing,

PORT , CLIENT , MESTYPE.

Also, something I have noted is that the other 2 fields ,

NEG , TYPE have to be blank for the Ack to be turned off. So, if these 2 fields have an entry, make them blank and see , if the Ack is still requested.

regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried that too. keeping the other fields like NEG and TYPE blank. my table IDXNOALE also has entry for the idx1 port we are maintaining. its still having the same problem.

regards

rahul.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

If you have turned of Ackowledgements, then in SXMB_MONI, there will be no entry for Acknowledegments in the Second Column of your message.

Does it show an entry saying Still Waiting for Acknowledgement?

If no, then Ack have been succesfully turned off.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

the acknowledgement column is still there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Execute IDX_NOALE report..

Before executing the report, click on 'Request Acknowledgement' on the application menu.And click on 'Add message type' and add your message type in the input box.

Once your execute your report, you should get a message similar to this (along with the message types you excluded , in this example ORDERS)

'Acknowledgments requested for all message types in this system

except for the following message types'

ORDERS

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this SAP Note-777175

Regards,

Moorthy