Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Demand Planning to Supply Network Planning

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. /SAPAPO/MC90 - Release Demand Planning to Supply Network Planning

In the above t.code i am not able to change the target planning area- it has greyed out

2. I need thisto be changed becuase i have defined my own snp planning area.

any clues how to do this >

reg

dsk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi dsk

Dont worry about the greyed out target planning area in the "release :extended" option. It is the default. In general if you release the forecast from a demand planning book , it means that you are releasing the foreacast values from the time series live cache to order live cache. That is the forecast value which was just a quantity value in the time series live cache will now be associated to a specific category.

Once you release the forecast from DP to SNP you should be able to see the forecast value in all the SNP planning books that have forecast key figure. The forecast is not released to a specific planning book, it is released to the order network and will be available to view in all SNP planning books. So just go ahead and execute MC90 . After that you can make sure if the values are reflecting in SNP by going to /n/sapapo/rrp3 and checking the material . You should be able to see values under cateogry "FC Req". After this you can try loading the material in planning book and u must be able to view the results.

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (0)