SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance problem for mass transactions after upgrade from 4.7 to ECC6.0

0 Kudos

Hi All,

After upgrade from 4.7 to ECC 6.0, mass transactions such as FPY1, FPVA, FP04M are taking very long time to complete. for example, before upgrade the jobs sceduled for FPVA transaction take around 5k-6k seconds. Whereas after upgrade the jobs for FPVA with the same variant takes around 9k-10k seconds. I am unable to figure out the cause for exponential increase in the duration of several mass-jobs (after the upgrade). Are there any SAP notes or do we need to do any customizing setting to solve this problem? Does anyone face this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance

Taj

4 REPLIES 4

0 Kudos

Hi Taj,

Usually the indexes for tables get deleted at the time of upgrade. Please use transaction code DBACOCKPIT which will list all the indexes that are in error. You can recreate the indexes from the same screen. Hopefully your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TAj,

First of all let me know if any Dups are comming or not.If comming then u need to check the dumps for the errors in the error analysis details.then raise OSS msg along with the Dump attached.

Sap will give reply with the notes.

Hope this will Help u.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taj,

We face with the same performance problem with FPY1 after upgrade on version ECC6.0, could I ask you to tell mi if you solved it a how? Thank you very much

Ondra

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Notes 1326461 and 1329016 may be of help.

Regards

Olivia