cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have an SRM 7.0 system and EHP 4.0 as our backend system and we wish to enable the service procurement scenario (document exchange between EHP 4.0 & SUS).

I will be using the standard scenario provided by XI/PI to enable this scenario.

But in XI/PI there is a standard scenario provided by SAP by the name "Service Procurement with Supplier Enablement" in which the 2 systems between which document exchange is possible are SRM & SUS instead of EHP 4.0 & SUS(as required by us).

Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

For service procurement you can use the following :

SE_Services_Procurement for (MM - SUS)

SE_Sourcing_Enhancements (MM- EBP- MM)

If you use both then the complete business scenario can be completed (MM-EBP-MM-SUS-MM)

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

We have a similar requirement as yours.

We are on SRM 7.0 and ECC6 EHP4. The CPPR scenario is active and is working fine for materials and services.

But for MM-SUS we are still using the Idoc method (scenario plan_driven_procurement_SupplierEnablement). So the PO output from SAP is idoc instead of XML.

We want to switch to XML mode to exploit MM SRV-SUS scenario (service procurement classic).

I understand that we now need to configure scenario SE_Services_Procurement in XI instead of plan_driven_procurement_SupplierEnablement. But apart from XI configuration is there any ECC step to be done? We have already activated LOG_MM_P2PSE_1 in ECC. Is there any other change required (over and above existing MM-SUS PDP scenario settings) in ECC?

Regards,

Srivatsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls chek the note 1268336 and 1263876

Regards

Kiran