cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not allowed to enter a tax jurisdiction code for country US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having this message popping up "You are not allowed to enter a tax jurisdiction code for country US" when we try to add an item to a shopping cart. SRM 4.0 Classic scenario.

Also when i process the shopping cart and create a PO out of it, our R/3 4.6C dosnot let me release the PO and error message is :"no tax jurisdiction code found"

I have looked at some of the earlier threads but i could not find a definite solution. Has anybody faced similar problems? Please let me know !

Thanks

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure what your implementation scenario is but if its Extended Classic then check out

OSS Note: 436760 TAX. Specify a tax jurisdiction key

In SRM the BADI BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI is used to pass the jurisdiction code to the backend system.

-Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

We are in classic scenario SRM 4.0. Please advise on what could be the problem.

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

I am having the same problem. Please let me know how you solved this problem. I have a new thread open for this!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep -

Can you please post how you solved this issue.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep

We have already implemented the tax jurisdiction code in SRM BADI ' BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI'. But the issue is it is not updating the same value (but some other wrong value) in ECC while creating PO from shopping cart. But during PO change, it will update the correct value in ECC. Am i missing something?

Kindly suggest. This is very urgent. Thanks in Advance!!

Thanks

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep

Maintain the tax jurisdiction code in the SAP R/3 plant (define Plants), which you are using as location in SRM. Then you will get rid of this error, I believe.

Let me know whether it has been solved or not.

Regards

Muralidhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhar,

I already looked at that and all our plants have tax jurisdiction codes maintained.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep

try this option in R/3:

SPRO-Financial Accounting-FA global settings-tax on sales and purchases-basic settings...

Some where here one need to maintain the tax jurisdiction code to country in conjunction with tax procedures...

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help.

We have all that taken care of Murali.

Any other suggestions. please let me know.

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

How did it work? Do you have to implement any BADI's or SRM or R/3 side? As we are getting same error while creating Shopping Cart in SRM.

I have checked the plant data in R/3 and Jurisdiction code has been maintained there.

Please advise

Thank you

Ritesh