cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Determine price in the Profarma invoice for stock transfer delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a scenario of interplant stock transfer means stock transfer between two plants of same company code.

therefore we create purchase order for the stock transfer then we do the delivery of this purchase order in VL10B.

Now as per the requirement we want a profarma invoice with reference of this delivery so we are able to make the profarma invoice also for this delivery but the net value of the materials is appearing Zero where i want the net price visible in this profarma anyhow.

I am using standard F8 profarma invoice for this scenario and the delivery type NL (Item Catg-NLN).

Please tell me how can I deterimne the price of the material in profarma invoice with reference of stock transfer delivery.

regards,

Sanjay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

As informed you have to maintain the condition recordfor STO also, pls maintain it & let me know if any issues.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

In case of STO u have to check the pricing procedure of supplying plant ( plant as internal customer for supplying and receiving plant)at customer master data ,check the pricing procedure assigned,and then check at OVKK for the pricing procedure determination, and then maintain the conditiontype through VK11 for pricing, and then check the copy controls from delivery to billing document( NL TO F8 ) for pricing at item level and also check if any condition type has been maintained from the MM purchase order that has been taken as reference condition type to SD for pricing,inthis case the system will automatically pick the price that has maintianed from the Purchase order to SD Billing.

I hope it will work to your scenario.

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Once you are done with the customizing, enter the F8 proforma invoice in creation mode and check in the header what pricing procedure has been determined by the system; also enter an item and check how the price has been found.

You can do all these checks "live" before saving the F8 billing document.

That will help you get to your goal.

Best Regards,

Franck

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even for STO scenario, you have to create condtion record in SD: VK11 for the respective material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For STO I have maintained a pricing procedure with a Net price condition type and for this condition type I have maintained the

pricing record also. then I determined the pricing procedure also. for that i maintained one doc pri pro type which i assigned to the delivery profarma also. I thought its enough but yet the pricing procedure is not determined in the invoice.

So plzz tell me how to determine the pricing procedure in invoice?

regards,

Sanjay

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have done Pricing procedure determinaton in OVKK, in combination with

Sales org + Dist Channel + Divison + Customer Pricing procedure + Document pricing procedure = Pricing procedure

( check the Customer pricing procedure maintained in STO Customer i.e. Internal Customer in VD02)

Check & Revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Riaz. It was simple but u reminded me the frogetting part which was not possible without ur suggestion. Hope u will help me in future also.