cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC 1867 and PKCS#7 signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if it should be possible in PI to generate a RFC (Request For Comments) 1867 document (http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1867.html)? I've been searching on SDN and Google, but haven't been able to find anything about RFC 1867 in combination with PI.

Next to this I'm also trying to find out if PI can generate PKCS#7 based digital signatures? Reason for this is the RFC 1867 message should include such a sginature.

Regards,

Mac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, PI does not support HTML based file uploads.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers. It doesn't seem that PI and RFC 1867 is a good combination so I'm going to look for alternatives.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sender is a File Adapter and the receiver is a SOAP adapter. Input is a text file with some lines of text, PI should extract this text from that file, create a RFC 1867 document and add the text to that document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the memo says, this is an experimental protocol, and no standard at all ! I don't think SAP (or any other) would support such feature ...

Chris

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you be more clear about where do you need this ?What should be your sender / receiver?

As per my understanding of this RFC you want to create (send ) data in the below format

Content-type: multipart/form-data, boundary=AaB03x --AaB03x content-disposition: form-data; name="field1" Joe Blow --AaB03x content-disposition: form-data; name="pics"; filename="file1.txt" Content-Type: text/plain ... contents of file1.txt ... --AaB03x--

Well XI can have files in attachments.