cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic triggering of output type in invoice fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am creating sales order> Invoice OR (contract>sales order-->invoice)

One customized field hv included in sales order/contract.

Now maintained all the condition table and assigned the access sequence, assigned the sequence to output type and assigned procedure.

Now after creating invoice the output type is not coming automatically, every time am assigning it manually.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any field added not availble in field catolog, u need to add same in to strucrekomp and develop exit to paulate value at transactional level then only out put will get detrmined, for that check with abaper.

Rgrds,

Marreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any field added not availble in field catolog, u need to add same in to strucrekomp and develop exit to paulate value at transactional level then only out put will get detrmined, for that check with abaper.

Rgrds,

Marreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if any field added into field catalog which not available in catalog we need to add that field to structure and develop user exit (abap development) to populate that field at transaction level(order or invoice).

so ur case assume i.e u might added new customized filed to catalog and created cond table., after u need to add field to corresponding structure KOMB and develop the userexit to populate that field at transaction level then only output will get determined , check with abaper for that.

By

Marreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

As you said, In the VF02 you are not getting that for Invoice output 01(0008) access not made initialized.

Please check the the access sequence config, --->

In that you have to initialize the fields,

Check that config again.

Regards,

Amar

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link

0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

Customizing field in the contract/sales order in invoice will not affect on the automatic picking of the output type for issuing output .

As you have already maintained a output condition record in VV31 please check the if the output type is maintained ion the billing type details .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seem like you did the configuration. Have you created the output records in VV31.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

I did all the configs and created the output record thro VV31( for sales org/dis. channel/bill type/one custoized field).

Now created the invoice.

Tell me one thing if the customized field( say Z) is in the contract/sales order but not in invoice but am creating invoice with reference to SO/contract. Whether this is the reason am not getting the output type in billing document.

any pointers

REgards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the Change mode of Billing document in VF02 and in the Output screen chcek the Output --->determine analysis, there you will find the issue of not being triggered automatically.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your reply,

In the VF02 I am getting that for Invoice output 01(0008) access not made initialized.

Though I can see the field in VBRP.

Have made the condition record also for Sales or/DC/bill type/Customized field thro VV31.

Regards

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any pointers

Regards

Ashu

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For printing of the Billing document, you can follow the following method:

1. First of all for billing document, you need to maintain the condition master record in the T-code "VV31". select the Condition table and maintain the requirement (1 for printing) and Date/time(4) as per your need. Click on communication and maintain send time as send immediataely and do not forgot to put the check box "Print immediately" and "Release after output" active.

For automatic picking of output condition, ensure that the output condition for example "RD00" is not set for Manual in your output determination procedure.

2. Second option is to print the billing document generated at your required time using the t-code "VF31".

After following these above suggestion, kindly revert back if still faces issues on this topic.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarthak,

All the settings are fine,

but I am not getting the output.

Regards

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked your settings in transaction NACE. Sometimes the setting in VV31 gets activated for new invoices after the setting has been done.

Regards

Rasheed

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh

Invoice output 01(0008) access not made initialized

I think in your Output determination procedure the condition type which uses your Zfield

has the requirement or routine 008 attached to it. The conditions which you are taking

in billing document don't satisfy the requirment . That's why the record is not getting fetched.

look for the condition which satisfy your reqt.

hope it will help you

Thanks

Sushant krishen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks all of you for your replies. Still the issue is not resolved.

It is working Ok when using for combination sales org/DC/bill type.

But my requirement is that I have to use it for sales org/Dc/bill type/(customized field say Z). for this I created one condition table ( of these 4 combination) and then access sequence and then assigned the access sequence to output type. All other assignments are made.

Have intialized the field in access sequence .

But in VF02 I am getting the message output not found.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

The problem lies in the customized field.

Assign this customized field to VBRK/VBRP table then only you will get output automatically.

As you said, Z field is there but only for Sales order not for invoice, check output for sales order will come automatically.

VV31 will check billing document fields, NOT sales order's.

HENCE, solution is to maintain Z field for billing document OR remove Z field from condition table.

And this is the only solution.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Thanks for your reply,

The customized field comes in VBRP and VBAP tables .

It does not appear in the VBRK as well VBAK tables.

I am not sure but it is possible that since I am maintaining the output for header and fields are coming in item table and not in header table that's why it isshowing output not found.

Any reply.

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Feb 5, 2010 10:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu

Goto VF02, output screen.

Click on Analysis button there.

On next screen click on your output type (left side).

check the details on right hand side screen, whether all conditions are fulfilled or not.

revert with the analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There I am getting Output not found and in right side sales org/DC/bill type is available but customized field is showing blank.

Can I maintain output to item I don't think so.

Further If I am trying to add the output manually it is allowing me and getting saved successfully though in analysis I am getting output not found.

And in output determination procedure requirement 62 is assigned(Bill doc:Release post) and manul only is not ticked so why it is allowing me to add manually?

Any response.

Regards

Ashu

Edited by: ashutosh p on Feb 5, 2010 1:35 PM

Edited by: ashutosh p on Feb 10, 2010 7:20 AM