cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECL 2D Viewer object: Unable to determine position of toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subject line refers. My business user has encountered the above message when he tried to open JPEG file from maint. order. The diagnosis given " an error occured in the 2D Engineering Client Viewer. The system was unable to process an OLE Automation call correctly. Possibly the control was not installed properly".

The SAPGUI 7.10 was installed accordingly to the affected PC and ECL Viewer should come together with it.I have no clue what is the error all about and appreciate some helps. I'm on 4.6C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

based on yhte mentions error message I think that maybe your ECL Viewer was not correctly installed. In case you used SAPGUI 710 compilation 4 please see the SAP note 1403277 for further information.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SAPGUI7.10C3 and its comes together with ECL Viewer. Get user to unstall and re-install the GUI. No more error on JPEG but when tried to click JPEG to retrieve the JPEG Doc. It just hang like for couple of hrs..had to use Sm04 to kill the session. Tried on different users, same problem. Not sure what is wrong now??