cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOFI instead of KOFK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm searching on the forum, about this issue, but without any useful answer

I created the SD contract (VA41), which has the same parameters, pricing, invoice type .... but there is required KOFK account assigment instead of KOFI.

Is there a way (because I don't want to use kofk -controlling) to change this. What I need to change, i think the order, but how, what to change,

Thanks for the answer

Saso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG SD => Basic Functions => Account Assignment/Costing => Revenue Account Determination => Define and Assign Account Determination Procedures.

There check what is maintained for your billing type.

Also check in VKOA what condition type (KOFI or KOFK) is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Remove the check mark ''Determination Cost'' from Item Category (contract)

Regards

Rohtas

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While responding, please see that it is a latest discussion and not the one which is 10 years old thereby, it is pushed to top of the forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge if the costing page is mainatined in Material master then KOFK will trigger.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are wrong, because with the same customer and material normal order VA01 took KOFI and billing plan (VA41) took KOFK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check these threads where the same topic was discussed.

[Re: KOFI and KOFK |;

[kofi and kofk|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-acct/kofi-and-kofk-540244]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all...

the key why the KOFK is determined is in

Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Account Assignment/Costing-->Maintain Requirements Classes For Costing/Account Assignment

There is in standard for 039 Service item which I'm using setting Account Assignment Category E (Customer indiv. reqt)....

I removed this value with a blank, and everything works with KOFI!!!

thanks + nice day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the costing page in material, If yes then please remove the page and then try.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

the costing tag on MM is not created.... it is not necesarry....

What is the key which determing if this will be KOFI and KOFK? Where to find this....

Sorry I'm bothering, but I reeealy need this

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah, this is everything ok....

but I don't like that this request KOFK, because it is the same billing type and all other procedures...

Is it possible somehow to change contract in a way that this will be the same as sales order... which key determined the KOFK procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

KIndly check the requiremnts in the account determination procedure

SPROIMG-Sales & Dist-Basic functions-Account/Assignment--Define & Assign Account det procedures

Regards

Damu