cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating a travel request with Advance amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I create a travel request with an Advance amount and try to save the same, the system throws up an error msg : "Trip country does not exist in the system (T005).

However, it allows me to create the travel request without this error if i dont enter any advance amount in the travel request.

I checked the tables V_T706L and V_T706O and found my trip county to be existing.

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CONMJI and Sheetal,

Thanks for writing in and sorry for the delay in replying as the system was down at my end.

CONMJI,

1)Both FI and Travel are in a single box and both are on ECC 6.0

2) Vendor accounts are needed to be created only while making a posting. For advances in the travel request Vendor account is not required. I verified that independently in another system.

3)I did check the table T005 and the trip country is defined in there.

Sheetal,

I have checked the trip schemas and the trip country is correctly defined in all the schemas.

Any other suggestions would be most welcome.

Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Have you checked the trip schema as well via ...V_T706S

Regards

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

The following are the prerequisites for transferring trip costs to accounting. In other words when you try to create and save a travel request with advance you are involving accounting entries and therefore the following needed to be checked:

1.Travel Management and Accounting are both at Release 4.5A. If at least one of the systems

has a release level lower than 4.5A, follow the instructions in Customizing for ALE.

2. For payment to be effected, vendor accounts must exist in Accounting for the respective

personnel numbers.

3. The following Accounting tables must be replicated in the Travel Management System using

Customizing transports:

Company Codes (T001)

Countries (T005)

Input Tax Codes (T007A, T007S)

Document Types (T003)

4. The transfer of settlement results

More relevant in your case would be the point 3. Countries(T005) not defined in TM.

Hope the above provided you more information.

Rgds

CONMJI