Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is GRC Access Controller 5.3 compatible with NW 7.1

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I know that pre - requisites for installing GRC Access controller 5.3 is

NetWeaver 7.0

Application Server (AS) SP12

(ECC 6.0, NW04S or 2004S)

Is that compatible with NW 701 or 710 version also?

apriciate if will get any referance link , document for latest compatible NW versions with AC 5.3

Thanks,

Rupali B

Edited by: Rupali B on Jan 25, 2010 7:58 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupali,

For NW 71 , you need to upgrade with GRC VIRSAHR 530_710 for Access control 5.3.

Check Note 1270574 - VIRSANH 530_710 Support Packages for 710. This notes is updated regulary. So read the not carefully before taking any action.

Gurus, Provide more information if you have on this. This will be useful for all...

Rupali, You can get the latest version and support pack compatibilty on SAP Support Portal..check that as well. for GRC access control 5.3.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupali,

For NW 71 , you need to upgrade with GRC VIRSAHR 530_710 for Access control 5.3.

Check Note 1270574 - VIRSANH 530_710 Support Packages for 710. This notes is updated regulary. So read the not carefully before taking any action.

Gurus, Provide more information if you have on this. This will be useful for all...

Rupali, You can get the latest version and support pack compatibilty on SAP Support Portal..check that as well. for GRC access control 5.3.

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My query is not for RTA's version , I want is NW701 or NW710 java application compatible with AC 5.3 ?

VIRCC00_0.SCA

VIRAE00_.0SCA

VIRRE00_0.SCA

VIRFF00_0.SCA

Please clarify

Thanks,

Rupali B

0 Kudos

There is actually a dedicated forum for GRC.. In my opinion it would be better if you ask this question there...

Regards,

CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do not duplicate post to multiple forums (already done prior to Chinmaya's post)!

The forum rules (which also mention this) are linked to at the top of each forum page.

Thread locked.