cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR triggers job in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I have an issue with my HR trigger jobs they are always in busy state as result i am unable to capture the Triggers in CUP

we are GRC CUP 5.3 SP9

can anyone share their experience please ?

Thanks

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

It should not be "Busy" all the time. Possibly, you have the background job set to run too closely. Please check.

Peggy,

If you server restarts involuntarily, then you have an issue. I would open a CSS message right away.

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

Our Trigger jobs run smoothly most of the time. However, sometimes, the JAVA system that we have GRC on will go down or restart itself. When this happens, our trigger jobs are most likely in a Busy state since they run so often (every 60 and 80 seconds). Once we click on the busy icon, they start up again. We have made it a requirement that our GRC admin checks the trigger jobs at least once daily (normally every morning) to make sure the jobs aren't "stuck" in busy mode. When we have more time, we plan to investigate further to find out why the java stack is restarting so often. Right now we are just recording how often this happens.

Hope this helps.

Peggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

MK,

This sounds like an issue. My HR triggers job is running fine. Can you please open message with SAP?

Alpesh