cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picked qauntity in delivery is freezed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Though I didnot maintain any WM , picked qauntiy is freezed in delivery Document.I checked the setting in OVLP and flagged against my item category. Still I am facing the same problem.Your inputs in this regard are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below

1.Delivery item category is relevant for picking or not and confirmation requirements maintained for the same or not

SPRO-IMGLogistics execution-ShippingPicking--Define relevant item categories

2.Check the Userexit FORM USEREXIT_LIPS-KOQUI_DETERMINE in Program MV50AFZ3.delivery is relevant or not .

SPRO-IMGLogistics execution-ShippingPicking--Define confirmation requirements

3. Kindly check the WM has been actibvated or not for the plant ansd storage location

SPRO-IMGEnterprise structure -Assignment--Assign ware house number to plant and storage location.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

Please check the delivery item category settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the sales order and see if the schedule line tab. See if the confirmed quantity is not less that ur order quantity'. If it is the case then that means that the sales order was created when there was no stock. You need to update that line item. Change the quantity to another number and change it back to the original. This may work.

Also please check if any Delivery block is present.

Dany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could do PGI and delivery.My question is about the picking field that was freezedt hough I did not maintain WM and marked picking relevance field in OVLP.

Regards,,

Phani Prasad