cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sales order shows in doucment flow BEING PROCESSED and we wants qty chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my sales order is created in nov , and now we wants change in qty for billing , but then we change qty its not happend. when we see in document flow sales order shows "Being Processed " , i did't understand whts problem, pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The easiest way to your problem is to check your copy control, also check for the stock in MMBE transaction.

since after delivery ( hope u have not picked the quantity) if you click on PGI u cannot change the order quantity,

please do revert for any doubts.

vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status in the Document Flow is based on the Item category settings.

Go to VOV7 tcode and then double click on your item category and then look for "Completion Rule" field.

Based on the option (Click on the Match code button to see for the options) given in that field the status will change.

To answer your other question:

Generally, once you have done PGI in the delivery document, it is not advisable to change the quanity.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order status BEING PROCESSED could indicate that a delivery is created. If so, the quantity on the delivery is what must be affected to pass to billing. The billing document is typically configured with a copy control to take the quantity from the delivery and create the billing document.

An alternative is to create another line item with the additional quantity, but that would create a separate delivery which will likely create a separate billing document (based on your configuration).

Additional information is required as to the subsequent documents and quantities involved.