cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't look the application log from CIF postprocessing (/SAPAPO/CPP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Our business uses CPP to park the error Transaction data records, later point of time, it will be checked and reprocesed (sent to R3/ APO),

When I click ' Display Application log Icon &after selecting error record entry at CPP , it will branch to R3 application log details screen. based the error details we take further action.

The same is not happing in our test system. When I choose ' Display application log Icon' getting error message that

" Transaction could not be executed in the remote system' and Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF_ERRHDLG320

Could you please guide me , Is there any configeration missing or user authorisation issue?

Thanks,

Palanisami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Palani,

To display application log in post processing (/SAPAPO/CPP1).

Please try the below setting go to Customization (transaction SPRO).

Follow the path below:

Integration with Other mySAP.com Components

-> Basic Settings for Setting Up the System Landscape

-> Assign RFC Destinations to Different Application Cases

You have to assign your logical system assigned to RFC Destination with RL Display Application Log of Another System.

To use the described functions to display the R/3 application log in CIF postprocessing also, carry out the following steps in your APO system:

Maintain an entry in the /SAPAPO/V_CIFRDS view as follows: SM30

<logical target system>

'Displaying an application log in another system'

RFC destination <RFC destination >

CIF application   'Display application log of another system “

In transaction SMQE, the program CIFQEV02 must be entered in ERP and the program /SAPAPO/CIF_QUEUE_EVENT2 must be entered in SCM/APO for the queue name CF* in the "Display Program" column.

Also note  RFC user id should be a dialog user or Service user.

799647 - CPP: Problems calling remote R/3 transactions.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Former Member,

Please check your RFC user that you uses to connect to the ECC system.

You can do that by cheking the logical system at transaction /SM59.

This rfc user should be dialog. If the user is set as system you will not able to connect to

the ECC system to check the logs.

Thanks,

Thiago Costa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palani,

In APO, please check settings for your remote ECC system in /N/SAPAPO/C2. For your ECC system, the setting should be Postprocessing. Maintain the same.

Also, on ECC side, run transaction CIF-EA. and check the similar settings.

Regards,

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bipin,

Thanks for your reply.

Said setting are there already, I could able to see the application log at R3 using T.code : CFG1, by passing QRFC ID from CPP record from APO.

My issue is , when click ' Display application log ' icon at APO -CIF post processing record , system automatically should branch into R3 system application log and display.

Thanks,

Palanisami