cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canu2019t find VBAP sales order in VBRP.

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Iu2019m working with SD table VBAP & billing table VBRP. Now when I look for a range in VBAP I can find many records in this table based on VBELN range. However when I apply the same range in VBRP I got 0 results. Iu2019m unable to understand why?

Because VBELEN is same but still what causing 0 records in VBRP.

Can somebody help me understand it?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the number range for VBRP and VBAP table may be different- use VBFA table to know the corresponding VBRP-VBELN number from ABAP-VBELN number.

Thanks

Chidamabram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field VBRP-AUBEL / VBRP-AUPOS (for sales order number / line item) links the billing and the sales document. Make sure VBRP-AUTYP (SD document category) is 'C' for sales order.

Regards,

Aroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that you can find all the sales documents (whether it is Sales order Document or Billing document) in VBAP table. So if I am not wrong, the documents you have found in VBAP table may all be Sales Order Document numbers instead of billing document numbers. Hence you may not be able to find this number in billing item table (VBRP).

You can try this. Try to get all the document from VBAP table and put that in VBRK and check you are able to find any billing documents. If so this document obiviously will be there in you item table (VBRP).

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBAP table is for Sales order line item and VBRP is billing document line item. First there is no field VBELEN is available in VBRP table, may be it is typographical error. The actual field is VBELN and need document no. Here you need to enter the Billing Document No.

If you want to check the billing for a particular sales order in VBRP table. Please check first the document flow of sales document no. through transaction VA03, take the billing document no. Then go to VBRP table and enter the Billing Document No. in VBELN field, you will get the result.

Regardas,

Awadh