cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT THE HELL IS "We are sorry but your message" ... ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have wasted near to an half hour until I could post my thread. Can please anybody tell me why the error message "We are sorry but your message can not be posted since you have used forbidden words/phrases, such as requesting for points, emails etc. Please edit your post according to the forum guidelines and re-post." is coming up, when I write "Thanks and Regards"? Sorry but this shet makes me nervous so slowly !!!!

Edited by: Cengiz Türkoglu on Jan 24, 2010 3:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello:)))))

This is my favourite sentence when using forums. I try to contribute to Adobe forms forum and my favourite advise to help people debug their coding inside Adobe forms is to use the simple popup messages. That is the best debugging way since the beginning of the world (BASIC write ot something). And to get a message you use app.a_l_e_r_t, what disturbs the SDN pages. So calm down, you have not seen this message as many times as I have:))

Otto

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry but this shet makes me nervous so slowly !!!!

Based on the severity of the thread ... it wont be slow sometimes ))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rant moved to Comments and Suggestions forum...

Normally I just go though the post text with a comb and look for any patterns of words which a forum troll could be wanting to use as well. But they are not always obvious to find, I do agree.

An idea mentioned before would be to integrate the "content filter lists" into the spell check.

Anyway, if y_o_u m_a_i_l m_e your intended text I will find the offending word(s) for you and suggest a wörkàréünd. The ID is in my Business Card.

Cheers,

Julius

ps: The content filters are highly effective and usefull against other misusers of the forums!