Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Informer is not reflecting the SOD conflicts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are installing Access Control to a customer which have 2 phisicsl systems

For now we have connector to one phisical system (TST)

1) We created a logical system which include for now one phisical system (TST) and will include the second phisical system in a few week.

2) we upload the rule files as per master data guideline

3) we generated the rules against logical

4) we run all the job (full sync) and do not see the results in the informer tab - the analyse is not done

we see users - roles and profile but not the result of analisys

your help will be appreciate in order to solve this issue

Thanks for your support

Sagi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagi,

1. Verify that your IGS is working (by not having a broken pie chart in the managenent views).

2. Verify that you have a connection with the backend in CCDebugger

3. Verify in Rule Architect >> Rules that the rules are generated against the logical system

4. Plan User, Role, Profle full sync Job

5. Plan a full bach risk analysis + managament job. Check that it finish OK. A R3 backend with standard rule set might take some hours to analyze

6. Re-logon to CC as to flush the cache

7. The Managment View should now be populated (if not, hire me )

Kind regards,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just a quick suggestion try to see if you can perform online analysis and SOD are reported. This will make sure that SOD rules are generated properly, RFC is working etc.

Once you sure things mentioned above you can also go to the debugger (Link : webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~ccappcomp/CCDebugger) and see if you users are excluded from risk analysis by running the follwing command select * from virsa_cc_genobj where genobjtp = '1' .

Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me correct the query

for excluded users = select * from virsa_cc_genobj where genobjtp=1 and excluded='X'

for excluded roles = select * from virsa_cc_genobj where genobjtp=2 and excluded='X'

To exclude SAP* from analysis, exclude value SAP#* OR exclude the whole usergroup SUPER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vit

I can see the users & roles in GRC Tables.

My problem is that I cannot see them in the Management View Reports

Sagi

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sagi,

If you are getting a "broken graphic" image on your management reports, then please doublecheck your IGS settings in the Visual Administrator.

Thanks!

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Vit,

I have tried this entire list and everything is successful. Yet nothing on the informer report. I am out of ideas here! Any further suggestions?

Kyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sagi,

Did you run management reports job? This background job displayes analysis results in informer tab. If this is already done then check your IGS (internet graphics server) settings.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Alpesh

Yes we have run the Management Reports and still cannot see the resolts in the Informer Tab.

Sagi