SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long runtime in JKSD07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We are facing the issue with the transaction JKSD07.

When we open a JKSD07 for a perticular media Issue,it taks such a long time to open.where as for other media issue this is opening immediately.

Please tell me what should be done to overcome this issue.

Please help!

REgards,

Chintu

• SAP Managed Tags:
4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chintu ,

you can try the following solution:

1) either you can ask your basis team to increase the run time of the server on which you are running this transaction.......................

2) you can run this transaction when their is minimum load on the server i.e when not many users are logged in on t he system...................................

3)you can generalize your search i.e you can go sales area wise for the issue if its maintained in different sales area's......

Edited by: arpit yadav on Feb 11, 2010 7:42 AM

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chintu

How many demand records are you reading into Jksd07N? How many issues?

What are your selection criteria?

Starting with EHP2 there is an optimized version (JKSD07n) but this requires a business function to be activated!

Edited by: ForsterM on Feb 19, 2010 12:18 AM

Edited by: ForsterM on Feb 19, 2010 12:21 AM

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintu,

First of all I would like to now the SAP version your using.

If your facing performance problem recommend you to run single transaction analysis ST12 for JKSD07 and if any DB time exceeds more than 30% then you need to give mere attention.

If you find such tables then get the help of ABAPer and optimize the code.

Check the Select Statement of MARA. Since MARA has performance problem. Also check the statistics update of tables in JKSD07.

Run the Statistics Update in DB20. If the table is heavily loaded then do Reorganizing or Rebuild indexes.

Check the select statements in JKSD07 and create indexes and change the query using the index created.

regards

Saju.S

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintu,

Also look into Program "LJKSDCONTRACTVALIDF02" and also see the class Class CL CL_ISM_SD_LISTDEMANDCHANGE

Functionality

This class copies the role from the model in the MVC development model

and obtains the data on the quantity plan, locks this data, manages

changes made and saves the data to the database.

In this class see the method " GET_CONTRACTS".

and using ABAP resource do see the code.

Regards

Saju.S

• SAP Managed Tags: