Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output error in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am facing some problem in output determination

e.g when i create my invoice system create accounting document but not picking the output type ZRD0 ( which i copy from RD00)

and when i do analysis system show error requirement 62 is not fulfill

but if i put output type manually system show right thing my smart form

i check all configuration 4-5 times everything is perfect from my side but definitely i miss something which i can't find

condition record is also there

please guide me for this issue

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Got o VV31 and enter your condition press enter and select key combination and here maintain billing do.type and and amintain function BP and medium filed ..1 ,date/time field ..1

save

now u can create invoice doc ...now assigned automatically out put type. i think this soultion may help to solve ur issue

regards

sesidhar

Edited by: sesidhar gollu on Jan 23, 2010 10:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

well friends

in V/40 access to condition that tick is there

and in VV31 or VV32 condition record is there

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement routine 62 checks if accounting document has been created. It will not allow automatic printout unless and untill accounting document is generated. It check specifically the following.

FORM KOBED_062.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-UVALL CA ' C'.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-UVPRS CA ' C'.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-UVALS CA ' C'.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-RELIK EQ SPACE.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-RFBSK EQ 'C'.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ENDFORM.

FORM KOBEV_062.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-UVALL CA ' C'.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-UVPRS CA ' C'.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-UVALS CA ' C'.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-RELIK EQ SPACE.

CHECK : KOMKBV3-RFBSK EQ 'C'.

SY-SUBRC = 0.

ENDFORM.

Now when the accounting document is not generated you can manually take print-out. The routine is relevant only for automatic determination and processing. You must have assigned it either to the output determination procedure or to the access sequence.

Also check if the codes in the include program LV61B062 is different from the above. LV61B062 is nothing but the routine 62.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check the Routine 62, May be it was changed.

Originally 62 will control triggering the Output to Billing document if there is no Accounting document created, in you case chcek is there any further code writtern

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ashish

i check what u told

everything is there as per reply

but i debug that procedure and found the invoice list status is not process in table VBUK "A" was coming

but hence in all process there is no connection of invoice list

but i try one thing in VOFA i check my invoice ZIF2 in general control invoice list type was there and i removed that

but now its working fine

but i have doubt this is not the right method because

the same thing i did on my sandbox server there its working fine with all the things

i don't understand the difference

please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in V/40 and make sure for the given output type if you have activated check box "Access to Conditions" and try and post your feedback.

regards,

Sagar

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per your explanation it seems that either you have Activated Manual Field in Control Data for ZRD0( OUTPUT TYPE) in

BILLING OUTPUT DETERMINATION PROCEDURE or The document is not posted to Accounting as per 62 Requirement it will

print only when Billing doc is Posted to Accounting.

If still have issue let me know.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit

I check what you told but its not manual tick and invoice create accounting document also

still its show the same error