Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering Repetitive manufacturing inspection lot - insp type 13

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have activated 13 insp type for my semi-finish material,

in the routing also for the last operation control key has maintained.

Finally in the production version also we have selected the the same routing.

I am not able to create Inspection lot for repetitive manufacturing.

Please tell me what settings need to be done.

Thanks

DON

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check

1.Is Cost Collector ok..if exists

2.Have you assigned MILE operation confirmation key in routing.

3.Is status of the Routing is OK.

4.When all these parameters are ok & in production version when you click on Check ,it should show green signal.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DON,

Before posting thread please refer to earlier created theards you may find some thing which you were looking for related to your query.

you will definatly find the solution,If the threads are not there then post the new thread with your query.Our great Gurus will help the needy.

please refer to

[;

for your repetitive manufacturing

if this is not enough,follow this as given below.

MM01/MM02

Activate inspection type 09 at the time of material creation. AND enter the number of days in the field "Inspection interval" in QM view.

This field indicates at what frequency in days you need to trigger the recurring inspection lot.

QA05

Define a variant for recurring inspection lot generation. Refer the below pasted link for the same.

Related Thread

It will trigger the inspection lots according to the date of next inspection date in he Batch.

QP01

You need to keep a inspection plan ready to record results for this lot.

QA32

Record Results for the inspection lot.

Perform UD for the lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

To create variant through QA05 will not enough. You need to schedule the job, and release them also.

To check whether you have successfully scheduled the job or not.

Run QA05, here you will be able to see a line item for the variant you have created. correct?

1}

So select that line and click on the button "DISPLAY SCHEDULING", if the scheduling is not carried out, it will through the "Message no. 38001 - No jobs found in the display client" else will show the it will show "Recurring insp: job planning: list of scheduled requests."

2}

To schedule the job, select the variant line, and click on the button Schedule, it will lead you to the screen Recurring insp: job planning scheduling; start time.

here you need to define "Job start date" and "Batch job start time", then click on "Schedule Periodically" and enter the at what frequency you want to replete the job run.

At the this frequency (e.g. if you select day 1) then it will run the job daily at the time you have entered at "Batch job start time".

3}

Then replete the 1} to view your scheduling details. And the job is not released then release them else it will again not run and you will not have the lot.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by: vijaysap123 on Jan 25, 2010 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

@ Vijay what u have said to Don to search for thread before, then ask for solution is correct but i think there is one more thing that before answering the question u understand the problem.Don is asking for repetitive manufacturing inspection scenario & u are explaining him recurring inspection.

@ Don ,for repetitive manufacturing u have to run transaction MFPR if inspection lot is not got created at production version release.Once u run the transaction u will get the list of production versions ,select the production version that does not have an inspection lot already and choose Create inspection lot. The system creates the new inspection lot for the material and its production version.Inspection lots can only be created for those production versions that currently do not have any open inspection lots.If an inspection lot already exists for a production version, the current lot must be completed before a new one can be created.You can choose several production versions and create an inspection lot for each one.

Cheers,

Tushar

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help me.

Thanks