cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 line item in the sales order ship to different shipping address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our customer A have 3 different branches (meaning 3 different shipping address).

During the creation of the sales order for 1 material A, I want to ship 50pc to this customer A:

10pc to address A1

20pc to address A2

20pc to address A3

In my sales order, is there a way I just create 1 line item with the order qty 50pc for this material A, but split into 3 schedule line with 3 different ship to address?

I know there is alternate way where I create 3 different line item (with order qty 10, 20 and 20) and change the ship to address in the Item -> Partner tab. But using this method, I have to create 3 times of the same material in 1 sales order, just with the different shipping address.

I want to know is there a way I just need to create 1 line item?

Kindly please advise. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you have 3 different ship-to address, system will anyway create 3 different deliveries. This is coz if the header data in shipping (ship-to) is different, system will split the deliveries. Routes are different to 3 ship-to addresses & they cannot be combined in the same delivery.

So as mentioned in above thread, create 3 different line items or create different sales orders all together for different ship-to parties.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Creating three line items would be the best option I feel. On the other hand, if this is going to be a regular requirement and for many orders, if you need to maintain couple of ship to parties in one sale order, then I would suggest to create sale orders based on that ship to party

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi