cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate during MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

When i do GR,the system should ask for certificate from vendor.I have assigned Certificate E21,in MMR view.The system is asking for E21 certficate during GR.But what i require is it should ask for a Certificate of analysis(COA).

How ro set this in MIGO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually you can mension the certificate you want in QM view -->certificate type.

In MIGO there is only provision that whether certificate received or not.It will ask the same certificate which you have mesioned in QM view.

MIGO is not wise enough to understand whether certificate received is of Certificate of analysis(COA) or any thing else.

Practically so that how come store person will know which certificate he has received.

The Best way is to use Q05 of certificate,which will ask confirmation during the UD.Inspector is best person to understand the cetificate type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The receiving is done in stores he has to know whether the material is coming with certificate or not.That is the requirement.I have given COA in cetificate configuration,still the system is giving a message stating E21 ONLY?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QM view what you have selected as certificate type will only appear during MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Answers (0)