cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to control "Procurement parameter" for plant stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

I have changed Subject and question as below;

Our customer wants to create P.R manually before MRP running for some of reason.

After create Project/WBS/Network/Activity and assign component to Activity, when assign

component to activity, set "Procurement parameter""Requisition + reservation for WBS elemen",

then P.R is automatically created. For project stock it seems OK. However when I try to do

same thing for plant stock, I can choose only "Reservation for network". How to control this part?

Experts, please give me your advice.

Regards,

Satoru

Edited by: Tempra Samurai on Jan 23, 2010 12:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear... For Proj. stock what you had mentioned is correct and you are trying to ask that you want to create a PR, for which the stock should go into Plant stock and not a Project stock, is this is the question?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late response. We are going to process creating P.R first before assigning component to activity to evade duplicate P.R created by MRP. Thank you everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinvidh

Thank you for your reply and yes, you are right.

I want to create P.R when I assign component to

activity for plant stock. For project stock, we have

an option to create P.R when I assign component to

activity though, for plant stock, there is no option.

Hi Mahendra

Thank you for your reply. We use individual/collective

indicator in MRP 4 view and one material can be defined either

project stock or plant stock. So this is the reason why I want

to know other way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a Procurement Key in OPS8 and under Priorities give Priority 1 to Plant stock and 2 to Project Stock.

So attach a material to Activity in CJ20N a reservation will be created without AcctAssgcat Q ,Special Stock Q.

Here in this case you can directly issue goods to project also if unrestricted stock is availabe ,here the system will consider only 281 Now.

After you run MRP ,system will create PRs on the basis of Requirement and availabity but without the reference of WBSE because you are creating PR for Plant stock.

Hope it is clear.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want material to be reserved for WBS element and still want PR generated or plant stock, then have collective indiacator in material master MRP3 screen.

Regards,

Mahendra