cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Select from List of Processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I'm having an issue where I am unable to mouse click (or select) from a list of processes. This is happening in three different areas. When I click Start Processes, I am able to select an employee (even from HR Admin I can enter an employee) without any problems. Then after choosing my employee, I click the button 'Select Process' and I get a list of P&Fs processes. However, the top process is pre-selected and I am unable to select any other process. Even though the list of processes are different for HR Admin and manager, I still can only proceed to the Adobe form with the first (top) process. If I click edit to continue to the adobe form it opens the top selected form without an issues.

This also happens from the "Find Processes" overview screen. After entering my select criteria of processes to search, I get a list of process transactions which have been started but again, I am only able to see the details of the first one (and I cannot select any other process).

I am running Ehp 3 with the latest patches to BPs and ECC 6.0 (as of 1/3/2010). I've also tried using different browsers including IE 8 and Google Chrome.

Much appreciated in advance!

Derrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, when I use t-code HRASR_TEST_PROCESS I can select any valid process. But the issue I'm having is from the portal, and more specifically, it seems to be related to the ALV Grid which displays the list of processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris.

Not sure what to look for when you reference 'controls'. As far as the business packages, they are up to date. I've eliminated the issue being ECC 6 related. Just not sure what to check on the portal side that could be causing this. Any suggestions on how to check (and update if necessary) the controls?

Thanks,

Derrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to select the process in HRASR_TEST_PROCESS tcode?

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like the "control" is not working correctly. Have you checked any of the client side control libraries or things like that to make sure they are up-to-date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh.

Thanks for the advice but I know it's not security related. I have double checked. Also, using the standard portal link or executing a test from SE80 is the still the same result. I get the list of processes, but cannot select one.

Can you think of any other areas that I can check?

Thanks,

Derrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the role and authorization for the portal logged user.

And try the same in WDA application HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE test the application asr_process_execute. weather you can able to select the other process.

Kind Regards

Mukesh