cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Deployment Of EAR in J2EE Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am working on Java Proxy Server Scenario . The EAR file for the EJB project is not getting deployed in SDM through NWDS successfully rather it is getting deployed with Warnings .

Following is the log I recieve upon deployment :-

Jan 22, 2010 7:41:50 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] WARNING:

[001]Deployment finished with warning

Settings

SDM host : xidev

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp5603010097380157915JPREar.ear

Result

=> deployed with warning : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp5603010097380157915JPREar.ear

Finished with warnings: development component 'JPREar'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2010.01.22.19.40.13'/'0':Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application sap.com/JPREar and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 2070550:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application sap.com/JPREar cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource com.sap.aii.messaging.runtime with type service, which is not active on the server. at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.processReferenceToService(ReferenceResolver.java:458) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.processMakeReference(ReferenceResolver.java:396) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.ReferenceResolver.beforeStartingApplication(ReferenceResolver.java:328) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.beginCommon(StartTransaction.java:162) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.begin(StartTransaction.java:136) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:292) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:342) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:126) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:245) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4713) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4618) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4591) at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:104) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:176) (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

I am unable to make out the possible causes for this status warning while deployment.

Kindly help me on this .

Regards

Nishant Kumar Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was different . The reference type was hard which should be weak .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even after the deployment took place with warnig I tried to test my scenario and I got the following error when I checked with, in Moni

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Cannot locate proxy bean GetFileList: com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlInboundException: Cannot locate proxy bean GetFileList

Is the error related to the deployment of the EAR with warnings.

Regards

Nishant