cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO price not picked same as Shopping cart price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an issue on purchase order pricing.

we created a shopping cart with two line items with some price.upto here it is ok approved and followon documents as PO created in R/3 backend.

but the problem here is the price is shown as Zero in PO.

i am requesting you all please advise what happened to replicate the same price as Shopping cart to PO.

Kindly suggest me .

Regards,

sss

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PO price picks from fixed source of suply like contract , etc..after the cart is approved

if the purchaser enters a price it treated as fixed vendor.

what is sos? what tech scenario or you in ?

what type of cart it was?

did any one changed the price in ECC? if calssic?

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need more info :

- Which srm scenario you are using?

- what kind of shopping cart it is ? Catalog , Material or ....

- Do you have contract management active ?

Thanks

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using Classic scenario.

product shopping cart.

please advise.

Regards,

sss

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. What abt source of supply?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sources of supply from SRM. but here directly PO has been generated in back end. no PR in back end.

so why the price has taken Zero in PO.

can you please elaborate the suggestions.

Regards,

sss

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am asking how source of supply ( like contract ....) what was that? what is the price of material in the contract? or is the cart went to cockpit and purchaser entered zero value?

send u r sc, with source of supply screen and po .i kook into this.

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please excuse. this is an E- catalogue item with price from SRM side. but when transferred to PO in R3 the price takes as ZERO. is there any thing wrong in the transfer.

Please suggest!

Regards,

sss

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the price in the catalog and the same will be transfered to sc right . so u need to check why catalog item is having zero value. call up catalog administrator

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

shopping cart is having same price as catalogue price.there is no change in that.but when transferring to R/3 it takes as Zero.

why it happened and where i need to check either SRM or R/3. But when i observed in PO there is a check in free item column.

based on that i decided it is a free item.

if it is a free item, why it is taking some price instead of taking zero in SRM shoppping cart.

please advise me.

Regards,

sss

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can yoy debug and find ? How it takes zero value for catalog items?

MUTHu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you advised for debugging the catalog item i am unable to see the catalogs from SRM.

actually when i click on the catalog in the shopping wizard tab message is coming like below:

The server at 2xx.xxx.xx.xxx is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

• Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.

• Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.

• Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

• Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

please advise me where i need to check and change the settings.

Regards,

ssss

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.