cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login BPC Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Today I have installed BPC front end Excel and not able to connect with my user ID.

In my BI 7.0 system can see BPC 7.0 componenet and Iused BI 7 login details to access BPC excel with BI 7 IP address.

Could you please suggest me do I need make any other setting before I login into BPC excel.

Regards,

GB-REDDY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BPC errors are not clear, and it would just say Username, password, and domain is incorrect and check on these credentials.

Other factor can be, if the firewall is enabled it will not be able to connect to the server.

I have had this issue on Windows 7, and once anti-virus software firewall protection was disabled, it started working for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check the task profile assigned to your user ID. The appropriate tasks need to be assigned to login to BPC Excel.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please let me know which profile is required. I have SAP_ALL profile for my user ID.

When I open BPC excel I entered IP address which is same as BI 7.0 system and than it asked user ID and Password . I used BI 7.0 login details but not able to connect.

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the IP address same as your application server? It might be different from the NW. You need to mention the application server IP. In the web, if you give the link as http://<appserver>/osoft, the BPC console should open. Check the IP.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to login now using Domain user ID and password.Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,

Bhaskar