cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default VAT codes in TRIP interface in SAP TM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Forum Experts,

Due to the new european legislation to VAT treatment in EU, it is now more conveniently possible to re-claim VAT spent in EU member countries as a part of the EU directive.

As our company has global presence in 132 countries, when we create a trip, VAT rates are displayed for all these countries. Can we change the setup to display only UK and other EU Member states' VAT codes and block access to other VAT codes that are for rest of the world countries(non EU states).

1. Can we achieve the above ?

2. If yes, which table keeps this info and how do I go about blocking access to non-EU VAT rates in TRIP interface ?

Any help would be great.

Rgds

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not able to understand your requirement properly. Could you take an example and narrate? Pls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anantha,

All am trying here is when you run TRIP t-code, you are able to select expense types and also select pre-defined VAT/tax codes for each transaction selected. Now, due to EU legislation, VAT spent in EU member countries may be re-claimed but at my current client, we are able to see VAT codes not only for EU countries but for all countries(our client has presence in 132 countries). I want to limit this view so that vat codes for only EU member countries are available for company codes in EU region. I want to know how to achieve the same.

Appreciate any advice on how to achieve this enhancement!

CONMJI

Former Member
0 Kudos

we use different Trip variants for diff countries hence we dont have any issues!!

If you use portal you can use this enhancment

TRIP_WEB_CHECK (badi)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please ?

Appreciate any feedback in this regard.