cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error while try to send data to matmas05 idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello frnds,

i m working on a scenario in which i m sending data from xml file to matmas05 idoc of R/3. here i have done all the required XI settings. at sender side i have used file adapter and at reciever side IDOC Adapter. while i m executing my schenario at that time i m getting green flag into the sxmb_moni transaction but m not able to see any idoc generated at the receiver R/3.

can anybody tell me that what might be the problem? is it the problem with R/3 receiver or it is the problem with XI configuration itself..

Regards,

Hetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx bhavesh...

There was a problem with RFC Destination.... it was changed by someone.

Thanx..

Problem solved.

Regards,

Hetal.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh,

once again i m getting problem with the same... now i m getting red flag in outbound status in SXMB_MONI...

I have chacked all my settings and those are perfect.. so can u tell me what might be the problem..

Thankx,

Hetal.....

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

Check the mapping and response. If they are fine and it is showing an error on the outbound side, then like mentioned previosuly, it has to be an issue with the RFC destination.

Log on to SM59, and try a Remote Log on using the RFC desitnation. Check if it is owrking fine. It has to be due to a connectivity issue between XI and the R3 system.

regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh,

as u have told i have seen into the sxmb_moni for the status of outbound flag.... but there isn't anything over there.

it is not showing anything into the "outbound" and no flag into the "c" coloums.

so plz tell me what can i do next to solve this problem.

Thanx,

Regards,

Hetal.....

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Hetal,

If there is no FLAG in column C, it implies , that there is some issue in the Integration Engine itself.

Dig into your message in SXMb_MONI by double cliking on it and see what the error / message is.

Does it contain the response message?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi bhavesh,

i have consulted basis person.... there was some delay kind of thing and because of that it was not showing that flag.... now i got that idoc in my R/3 also.

Thanx.

Regards,

Hetal....

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hetal,

Glad to know that

do close the thread.

Regards,

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if the flag is green you can check in SMQ1, SMQ2

for any waiting entries

I hope you've activated the queues in SXMB_ADM

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hetal,

Can you check check the <b>status flag in the outbound side in SXMB_MONI?</b>

Normally, we tend to forget to see the status of the message in the outbound side. Check if it is a success flag.

if no, then take a look at the RFC destination in SM59 and test the connection and try a remote log on.

Regards,

bhavesh