cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No scenario for MAM for user

0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I already saw some of you having problem with users which get a message like "No scenarion for user" in MAM.

I have the same problem, but only for 1 user and only when he creates a new notification.

We have a SyncBO ZMAMFR_010 which is derived from MAM25_010 for our French users.

This user is able to work normally with his MAM and gets all orders and notifications downloaded on his MAM. He is also able to upload changes to his orders, time confirmations and so on.

But he can not create a new notification as he gets a syncrhonization error on the notification.

All our users in France use the same scenario and we don't use user-specific settings. So all users are the same and have also the same access rights.

The customizing is done in our Development system and transported to our quality and production system. The strange thing is that this user can create the notification in the quality system, but not on the production system. So I think something is corrupt in the production system.

Does anybody of you know what can be wrong?

thanks in advance.

Erik Meel

MAM Project Engineer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

most likely you missed the import parameter - and so this is empty.

Well, in short word: if you check the MAM30_011_create module in se37 in backend, you will notice that it requests a username as import parameter. This is the user to create this notification.

Well, if you now go to the middleware and check for example MAM30_010 or MAM30_005 syncbo in SBUILDER, you will see that there is a username send across to the backend. This is done by selecting ENVIRONMENT->DEFAULT VALUES from the top menu and in there you should see something like:

VALUE ID = USER_ID

VALUE = ME-SYNC_USER

DESCRIPTION= USERNAME

Well, just make sure as well, that the ME-SYNC_USER is not written in 'xxxx', cause this will transfair the text (ME-SYNC_USER) and not its value, the username (OLIVER).

This should help.

Regards,

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

We are using MAM25, not yet MAM30.

I tried to find the information you're explaining on the middleware using transaction MEREP_SBUILDER. We use a SyncBO ZMAMFR_010 and I do see the USER parameter in the Import tab.

The Field Name USERID is mapped to Value ID USER_ID. But I don't see the VALUE and ME-SYNC_USER information.

However, why should this not work for 1 single user and no problem for 200 other users using the same SyncBO?

thanks for your reply

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that was new - 200 users are working - that I did not get in the first place, sorry

Well, in that case - if you run the function module in backend manually for that same user and parameters, does it work fine then?

If you like we can make a remote session (WEBEX?) and so we can see and fix it - should take not longer then 10min usually.

Have you checked SPRO MAM settings in the backend, if there is a setting for this user?

Regards,

Oliver

0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

I'm sorry, but we can not do the WEBEX. I have checked this with the system administrator and we can only do this with authorized people from SAP OSS.

However, I was thinking you might know how to debug the process in the middleware and the process in the backend R/3 system to see where this error is generated?

We already looked in something by changing values of table ALM_ME_DEBUG_SET, but we don't succeed in catching the process and debug it.

Thanks in advance.

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

okay, so just lets clarify 3 things -

1.) in SPRO this user is defined the same way as all others?

2.) you have same setup and same logon procedure as all other users?

3.) running the relevant function module that fails in your case in backend for this user has no issue?

Well, I do understand that WebEx is only possible for SAP OSS people, but WEBEX is just on your desktop and you whatch everything I do, cause you are sitting at your desk and if you stop it - then you stop it. So it is not an anonymous service. All you need is an open Browser and Port 80, there is no open system necessary.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)