cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Price during PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

Can it be possible during Post Goods Issue to enter manual price....In standard, it picks the price from Material Master...

But at my clients site in one scenario they want to put manual price during PGI...

Can anyone throw some light on the above said issue...

Eagerly waiting for your helpful replies..

Regards

Nainesh

SAP ECC6.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member188076
Active Contributor

Hi

I think it is not possible to change the price manually while doing the PGI. As while doing the PGI system takes price or better we can say Cost of Material through VPRS condition type from Material Master and this can not be changed.

And also it is not advisable.

May be you can look for some Exit, and for that I am not sure.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nano please let me know how you have solved your issue of pricing in delivery

what steps you have taken for this

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am satisfied with the way forum responded to my issue an their valuable answers..Thanks a lot to all..

Regards

Nainesh

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do pricing in Delivery & menu path for this : SPRO->Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Pricing.

Do your Pricing Procedure like described below

Put Step-10-ZPR0 and STEP-10 with Counter-1-ZPR1 with condition catagory S OR T.

Set Copy control- Price should copy from Delivery document.

At the Sales Order or Delevery Document Price will determine from Material Master(Moving Price/Standard Cost).As Per the Requirement if you want to cange the Price you can do accordingly.

Regards

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nainesh,

If you want to change price of goods sold (VPRS condition type) in the delivery, this is not possible in the standard system; personally I would not mess with standard SAP based on the requirement alone.

But at my clients site in one scenario they want to put manual price during PGI...

If your consulting customer wants a special price for the goods, you can suggest them to use split valuation, therefore the PGI value will be based on the value of the individual batch delivered to the customer (if the batch is the criteria you use for split valuation).

If you want to change the sales price, change it in the sales order.

Pricing in the delivery is only used for special functions in the standard system.

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the delivery

Double click at item level and go to condition tab page

Press F4 and see is any condition type available to enter the price like ZP01 Postage or ZV01 Packaging costs.

Enter your price and proceed further.

Regards

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally there is no pricing in delivery doc.

First you need to reverse PGI - VL09, cancel the delivery doc, go change sale order change the price and again create delivery

regard

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Thank you for the earliest reply...But my requirement is not as what u have suggested.

My scenario is Sale OrderOutbound DeliveryPGI--Billing..

In sale order, only excise part is maintained and no price...

During PGI one material accounting document gets generated in which price appears from material master....At that point i want to put manual price instead of material master price...

M i clear to make you guys understand the scenario..??

Actually i am MM consultant and new to this forum..

Pl. revert with some helpful points.

Regards

Nainesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nano,

Do you use Pricing Procedure in your SO.your price is capturing from moving averge price from material in Material Masterial Master Data.

You can create New condition type in your pricing proc and set it as manually.

Thanks

Shri..

Edited by: shrii on Jan 22, 2010 12:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saitsh,

You can do pricing in Delivery & menu path for this : SPRO->Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Pricing.

But i am having few doubts about your business process. If you do not put any price in sales order then how system calculate excise duties??

Another doubt is whatever price we maintain in Material master that becomes Cost Price (VPRS), not the Selling Price (PR00), so can you explain your requirement in detail so that we can provide some solution?

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally there is no pricing in delivery doc.

First you need to reverse PGI - VL09, cancel the delivery doc, go change sale order change the price and again create delivery

regard

Satish