Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGR_HIER table has blank entries for type SAP_BW_BTMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally I can find out which Web Templates are available from which role by looking in table AGR_HIER and select Extended name=SAP_BW_BTMP.

When I look in the table now, the Unique ID field is blank for the newest added entries. Has SAP changed the way these informations are stored? Where can I find the information now?

Kind regards

Morten Ellgaard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've previously used table AGR_BUFFI as this includes URL links of the form

<bsp_protcl>://<bsp_server>/sap/bw/BEx?cmd=ldoc&template_id=Z0QUERY_TEMPLATE_ORIGINAL

Would searching for the &template_id= values give you the info you are looking for?

I can see what you were looking for in AGR_HIER via Extended name = SAP_BW_TEMPLATE on our BI systems which are on BI 7, so still seem to holding such info.

If I compare AGR_HIER with AGR_BUFFI I can see such info via AGR_BUFFI, which as it only holds the links and not the full menu structure seems a bit clearer to me.

Edited by: Chris Haigh on Jan 26, 2010 10:51 AM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've previously used table AGR_BUFFI as this includes URL links of the form

<bsp_protcl>://<bsp_server>/sap/bw/BEx?cmd=ldoc&template_id=Z0QUERY_TEMPLATE_ORIGINAL

Would searching for the &template_id= values give you the info you are looking for?

I can see what you were looking for in AGR_HIER via Extended name = SAP_BW_TEMPLATE on our BI systems which are on BI 7, so still seem to holding such info.

If I compare AGR_HIER with AGR_BUFFI I can see such info via AGR_BUFFI, which as it only holds the links and not the full menu structure seems a bit clearer to me.

Edited by: Chris Haigh on Jan 26, 2010 10:51 AM

0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your updata. Table AGR_BUFFI solves my problem.

Kind regards

Morten Ellgaard